How to major in Political Science
- Step One: Pick–up a Declaration of Major Form in our office, Saunders 640, or at the College of Arts and Sciences Student Academic Services (CASSAS), Queen Lili'uokalani (QLC), Room 113 or download below
- Step Two: Make an appointment to see an undergraduate advisor, any FULL–TIME faculty member, or the undergraduate chair, Professor Noelani Goodyear-Ka‘ōpua, email@example.com (Saunders 609).
- Step Three: Fill out the form and bring it to the advisor for completion. Return the completed form to the Arts and Sciences Office, Queen Lili'uokalani (QLC), Room 113.
- Note: You don't need permission to change majors. Just get a new form and the needed signatures as in steps one, two, and three.
- Colleges of Arts & Sciences Major Declaration Form [PDF]
How to minor in Political Science
Pick up a Declaration of Minor Form in Saunders 640 and fill the form out. Then have it signed by a Political Science advisor. Once you have obtained the signatures, leave the original in Saunders 640, you may ask for a copy for your own records.