Call for Alumni

We would like to strengthen our Political Science community (faculty, students, and alumni) by having our distinguished alumni listed. If you do not see your name listed, please Contact us with your name, year you were awarded your degree, your current position, and (if you wish) contact information.

We are also happy to update or correct any information listed.

Keeping your UH Username and E-mail account after graduation

Once you are no longer an active, registered student in the University of Hawai‘i system, your UH E-mail Account will enter a grace period of 180 days in ‘Ohana status. During this time, you will receive notification from ITS as you near the end of the grace period. In order to keep your UH E-mail Account active past the 180-day grade period, you must enroll in ‘Ohana services through ITS. You must then renew your enrollment annually.

For more information, visit What happens to my UH Email Account when I graduate or leave UH? at ITS UH E-Mail Account Practices.

Course Descriptions

If you need a copy of a course description, visit Records & Registration. From there, you can access Catalog Course Descriptions from Fall 1997-present. Older Course Descriptions can be requested in writing by contacting the Office of the Registrar.

If you'd like a copy of a specific syllabus, please contact the professor/instructor directly. Email for contact information.